mandag 27. juli 2009

Wham-slam-kickass-JAM!


I have just played one o the fucking best jams in my life.
Lisbeth Dreier Denmark (perc), Maria Trudel Canada, MArie Claire Dunnard Canada, And Suzanne Denmark let me play a jam with them. They played keys, drums and kongas. I played the bass. It was fucking awsome! They`r like profesional established musicians. Ive never played any jams on bass before. 
And they thought I played well! And I must say so, I thought so myself.
Im so new to this compared to them, playing with them was such a privilige and so much fun! I got a little scared when they asked me, but I thought I will never have an opportunity like this again. I feel like I`ve expanded my ideas on have to play the bass, so many new ideas for how to play it. I love the bass, I love my fucking instrument.  Gonna go for the big fat lady in some time!
Theres so much to try out, I had to try. And Im so glad I did. Cant wait to here the recording. I`m glad I came here. The sound was so awsome, so big, so wonderful. Im amazed. Dont know how to express myself about it. It was just wonderful. I wish every day of my life will be like this!
JEA

2 kommentarer:

carrot is satan sa...

gratulerer med plass på lipa! kom å jam på audunbakken null-ti!

Unknown sa...

That’s really a pleasant video mentioned within this article about how to write a post, so i got clear idea from here.

Blood Sugar Monitoring: Why and When to check it