onsdag 9. september 2009

I guess a new Era - bagera ! Superlamb - banana



So I`ve finally arrived in Liverpool and Im sitting in my room at Agnes J`s listening to PJ Harveys "the river" from "Is this desire". The sun is shining, and I`ve got a really good feeling `bout Liverpool and England. Cant wait to se what this years gonna be like.
Currently Im living with two boys, one from Singapore thats gonna do the pop-tech dimploma course @ LIPA, and Alex from England whos gonna be in my music BA class. During the week theres four more coming, all LIPA students and where gonna be a total of seven. Exited to see what they`ll be like.
Also met a lot o people from my music course and a coupe o third years. Nice people o jes, and really a lot o norwegians.
So I`ve got no suitcase, (its in Manchester, jee) and Im gonna try today to find out if maybe they can send it to me or else I`ll have to go get it tomorrow. Wanna get it done before enrolment on friday.
Also nice to have clothes and towels you know.
So thats about the plan for now. Gonna take a shower and get out to town. The sun is actually shining a lot these days and the streets o the Pool is awaiting.

Ingen kommentarer: