tirsdag 22. juni 2010

12 days... On electronic stuff, wah

Jee
so my 12 days are passing
sooner then I like, I sure could stay here a couple of more weeks
Its going both good & bad, on the good side, creativity is hitting me hard & I really like the stuff Im doing & working on right now. On the bad side all my electronic shit is quitting on me. Now that my m-box is fixed, my røed 3 ma - recording mic is quitting on me, and every time I try to open the edit window when I`ve opened pro tools it quits on me. Well je.
Back to garageband then. + Im a noob.
Ive got so much to learn. Something tells me Ill be working on this all summer, but ye.
Dont really mind. Its a lot of fun, and the more I learn of these programs the more stuff I can do.
Really feel like Im finding loads of licks and stuff that fits for me & this kind of music that I wanna create.
Also, Ive been for another interview & they called me today, Im starting training and work on friday, s`gonna be exiting to see what thats like.
Ive also had Åsa, Emma and Oda over. My amaz. friends that I see to rarely.
And its grate to see them again, at the same time as I just kinda want to focus on the music and stay in the little bubble. Oh well. You cant always be anti-social can you.
Im really looking forward to going to JCFI this year though and playing Copenhagen Jazz festival! Maybe I can attend the gathering in South Africa as well if I can find some funding, ah.
That would be amaz!
Well, a short update. Oda is visiting me tonight as well and staying over so I better bike down to the ferry & meet her. ye. ciao

Ingen kommentarer: