onsdag 16. juni 2010

12 days... On sleep

Im so incredibly tired
There was a barbeque today, but I just had to loose it
cant do anything apart from sleep, eat spaghetti, bread with the most incredible strawberry jam and pieces of a special kind of salt ham that I dont know whats called in english. I just cut pieces of it and chew around while I walk in the house.
just happy to be here & to feel like vacation.
My aunt, uncle & nieces left for Italy this morning so Im all alone. We took the ferry into Oslo this morning, I had to go for the job interview in town today & I think I got it.
Going for info & another one on monday & then training next friday.
Which is wonderful. I have time to relax & chill.
I also picked up my last suitcase, trust me it was heavy, changed my headphones that have been broken for a couple of months so I cant even remember what it feels like to have music all the time anymore. Which is probably good cause I turn completely anti-social when I have access to them. But it will be good for all the ferry & the buss tomorrow. Bought some groceries and looked for candles, but I could only find expensive, fancy ones and could`nt really look dragging my suitcase around everywhere so Ill get some later when I dont have so much luggage. jee I hate travelling from one place to another for the sake of getting from one place to another right now.
I have to go on a trip home tomorrow cause Im gonna pick up an electric guitar & an accordion & my mother is going to Iceland on friday and I think she`d like to see me before she leaves.
Also my little brother is leader of the student council & giving his graduation speech at 7 tomorrow. Ha. Just like me 5 years ago. I wanna go see that. I love him a lot. He`s a good kid.
The weather is good. Since I got back from town Ive just walked around, in the house, eating the spaghetti and ham, watched some tv for the first time in a while, it chilled me out. A doc. on Thelonious Monk & Nica, & then cougar town for the sake of brainless entertainment thats so good sometimes.
I played today. They have a piano. A couple of pieces, but mostly just freely. Really need to figure out the recording soon. Ive dismantled my mic-stand and I hope Ill be able to relocate all the pieces from travel again. Being tidy is not my strong side. Barely touched a guitar, but I ended up just playing the bass as us. Also should rehearse for JCFI, that is coming up. But anyhow Im just gonna throw myself into it. Like last year.
Ive also bought Medulla - Bjork. How could I not have that album. All is voice.
Even though I have heard most of the songs before. I have speakers now. (god need to get speakers) and I am alone. I can listen as high as I need, the bass is a bit shit & ruins the soundquality a bit. But its livable. Its enjoyable enough.
I also bought a double The Doors, I used to listen to them last summer biking home from work at nights when I worked the late shift. "The end" was especially good and suiting. I also bought Natasha Khans (Bat for lashes for those who know) Two Suns.
Listening to it now.

Ingen kommentarer: