torsdag 24. juni 2010

12 days... On the end












Yea, this is the end...
Beautiful friend.
Ha, as someone once said so poetic and beautiful






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIMCC_ziZ_o

my days @ Nesodden have gone by unbelievably fast and it pains me to conclude that my time here is nearly over.
No more feeding the rabbits every morning, going for the mail or drinking and eating riddicilous amounts of coffee and chocolate every day.
Have I achieved what I intended and recorded loads of my stuff that is just lying around as sketches properly? HA, not really.
But have I played shitloads and written loads and loads of new sketches and lyrics that Im utterly happy about and exited to be working with. Yea!
HA!

Mmm. I guess I should be taking some sort of course in self-control so I can just sit down and go deep into the bone of everything, but well, yea. Im quite happy with playing-playing-playing as well. Must say I underestimated the weight of riddicilously nice weather, flunking equipment and alas the joy of seeing all my friends, wooh.
Ive had a lot of visits from Oda and Åsa over here, which have been good times & reminded me of old! Riding the ferry is nice you know.
My special fav. was when Åsa came over and we had sushi, wine & chocolate ( how hipster is that?) down at the bath house to beautiful weather yea!
And there was, as my buddy George would say, some dancing where there`s no dancing needed.
See attached video for further details. Ha.

But well yea, tomorrow I start my work-training and then taking a trip home to catch a festival, maybe read some poems, and after that I will have to move, sadly enough. Part of me wishes I could stay here forever, what an incredible place! But alas, I`ll come back.
I`ve recharged my batteries though, had some amaz. times, played loads & done some pre-production for my future recordings. Has been amaz!
Oh and did I mention that in my time over here Ive seen one fox, met the local squirrel, and seen no less then 3 bambi`s. King of the jungle, bongo bong.
I even went running to Helviktangen yesterday, seemed so far when we went on the boat-trip my first day here, but wasnt really that far. First time after my amaz. "ancle-incident" when I fell into the one hole at the court playing football and put myself out tha game for a couple of months. But yesterday was good, and amaz. music to it as well. Got some new stayers after syncing my Ipod w. my own library for the first time for a while. Beastie boys, Red hot, Fever Ray, Portishead, Dead weather, Nine inch, American Football and loads of classics. Old stuff, but new to me.
The weather was nice & heaven on earth. Oh yes.
Today is a cloudy day though. But Whey, cloudy day.
Goodbye Nesodden, Its been amaz. Ive had a wonderful time and will for well remember this week as a good one for good future.

Rounding the hole schabang of with video, poem & some pictures! Boo ya.
C`est la vie!



Fair flower child.-*


Fair flower child

wont you dare to be mine

feel the juices of life

in the core of thy soul


Fair flower child

the sun smile in thy eyes

and I wish you`d be mine

with a promising bow


Your hair blows in the wind

with life and with glow

like a judas priest of sin

innocence like a dove


Fair flower child feel thy spirit alive

swimming the waters of fresh human love

I give you my heart with a vow

remember that life is now...



aaah, sorry guys... the vid wont upload. Ill do it when I have more time!

Ingen kommentarer: